Weaving workshop "How to weave a unique wall hanging."
Why not treat yourself with some creative me-time?
Join this fun workshop and learn the fundamentals of creating your own unique wallhanging. Meet some inspirational people and spend an afternoon filled with creativity. Expect some giggles, cava, cakes & cookies and a lot of wool ;-)
You’ll learn the basic techniques of weaving, rya knotting and tassel making to complete a small weaving.
Suitable for beginners.
This workshop includes:
- A weaving demonstration
- A beginners loom kit. This includes a frame loom in massive beech wood, 2 weaving shuttles, 1 weaving needle, a small wool needle and a bundle of warping yarn.
- A wooden rod to hang your finished piece.
- A tote bag to take your loom and project home in a safe way.
- All-you-can-weave wool, rags, wool roving and yarn supplies free for you to use during the workshop.
- A pdf of the guidebook with step-by-step picture explanation will be sent to each participant by mail afterward.
Sunday 27th of May 2018
1.30 pm - 5.30 pm
Get €10 reduction with the promotion code you can find on Leuke Wereld. Visit the blog and get your code. www.leukewereld.be
*Please note – refunds on workshop bookings are not available.
**Your participation is confirmed when the full payment is submitted. You will receive a confirmation mail.