Weaving workshop MAMA ME-time.
In collaboration with blogger Lobke from Leuke Wereld.
Why not treat yourself with some me-time for upcoming Mothers Day?
Join this fun workshop and learn the fundamentals of creating your own unique wallhanging. Meet some inspirational people and fellow mommies and spend an afternoon filled with creativity. Expect some giggles, cakes & cookies and a lot of wool ;-)
You’ll learn the basic techniques of weaving, rya knotting and tassel making to complete a small weaving.
Suitable for beginners.
This workshop includes:
- A weaving demonstration
- A beginners loom kit. This includes a frame loom in massive beech wood, 2 weaving shuttles, 1 weaving needle, a small wool needle and a bundle of warping yarn.
- A wooden rod to hang your finished piece.
- A tote bag to take your loom and project home in a safe way.
- All-you-can-weave wool, rags, wool roving and yarn supplies free for you to use during the workshop.
- A pdf of the guidebook with step-by-step picture explanation will be sent to each participant by mail afterward.
Saturday 5th of May 2018
1.30 pm - 5.30 pm
Special mommy treat!
Get €10 reduction with the promotion code you can find on Leuke Wereld. Visit the blog and get your code. www.leukewereld.be
*Please note – refunds on workshop bookings are not available.
**Your participation is confirmed when the full payment is submitted. You will receive a confirmation mail.